Most business books are written for larger organisations. But, around 90% of the world’s businesses have under five employees and their owners face very different challenges. This book is for them.
As the owner of an ‘Under 5’ you have many roles to fill: marketing manager, strategist, HR manager, lawyer, accountant … the list goes on. While you can’t be an expert in all of these fields, you can learn the key success factors for each role, and how to make the parts work together to achieve your business and personal goals. You’ll learn:
- How to set, track and achieve your long-term goals
- The importance of setting out what your Under 5 stands for
- The marketing essentials every Under 5 business owner must know
- How to hire and keep the best people
- How to set up systems and processes that drive operational excellence
- How to be a better manager of the finances
- How to calculate what your Under 5 business is worth
- Where you can get funding for your Under 5
And as every Under 5 owner knows, your business, family and personal lives connect in ways that don’t usually apply to bigger businesses. This book’s holistic approach recognises these close ties and helps you succeed in both your business and your personal goals.